Respect the Past. Build the Future
Design and Development
- Historic Adaptive Reuse for Blighted or Vacant Buildings
- Master Developer for Clients and Cities
- New Construction
- Affordable Housing
- Sports Facilities
- Senior Independent Living
- Architecture and Engineering
- Historic Tax Credit Funding and Strategy
- Housing Tax Credit Funding and Strategy
- Sports Facility Operations
Architecture, Planning & Preservation
Foutch provides Planning and Architecture to offer a guaranteed solution to clients and communities. Each project is backed by the same strong team who has created our successes many communities now share.
Sustainable and Efficient Design
Our projects all begin with sustainable sites:
- Saving an area of a city that needs new infill attached to existing roadways, sewers, transit, and business.
- We create new architecture and connect gaps that help make walkable, growing urban centers.
- Saving buildings with adaptive reuse development to reuse antiquated buildings into modern warehouse, office, lofts, or retail centers.
Each project includes a full sustainability study led by our LEED credentialed professionals, architects and engineers and include components equivalent or better than:
- Super insulation with closed cell spray foam.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow or High Efficient Natural Gas mechanical plants.
- Recycled Content.
- Life cycle planning with reused historic fabric and durable new material.
- Roofing and Paving that reduces heat island effects.
- Green space or occupied green rooftops.
By saving existing sites and buildings Foutch is one of the few truly leading in sustainable design. In addition, with a blended green overlay that uses techniques from HERS indexes, Passive House US, USGBC, LEED, and Energy Star each project uses less new material and requires less energy to occupy than a traditional new development.